Monday, June 8, 2015

More tire issues and an update

So, I've traveled just over 1,200 miles since buying the bike and for the most part its been fairly painless. I recently had another issue with tires; this time the front got a flat about 2 miles from work on Friday. I pushed the bike to Galaxy Cycles, who repaired. Unfortunately, just like the back tire the repair didn't hold for whatever reason and it was flat again about a mile into the ride home. Galaxy were their normal cool selves and fixed it again for no charge.

My gut is, probably like most things, EasyHyrbrid skimped (for lack of a better word) on certain items in order to keep the bike within a certain price point range. Its not that the tires are cheap, just not the absolute best you can get. And that's fine. I guess I really can't complain about getting an average of 1,000 miles out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment